Monday 10 December 2012

1. My beginnings.

Hello! Welcome to my humble abode.

I have started yet another blog. The reason is because I want this blog to represent a new chapter in my life. It felt like that last chapter was only three months ago, but there's no certain length a chapter has to be right!

Anyhoo, this blog has a couple of new rules:
  1. I'll smile and take pictures for every post I publish.
  2. Not including the smile pictures, I'll upload at least one picture to go with every post.
And that's it! I hope you enjoy your time on my blog, and I'd be eternally grateful if you can make the effort to follow my blog and my journey for this gap year. Every follow gives me the motivation to keep writing interesting things for you guys.

Love you tofans!

- stripeytofu

Ew.
Strange reindeer sculpture in Glasglow.

4 comments:

I'd love you more than I already do if you left a comment on my post