Monday 10 December 2012

2. A sort of personal test.

So as part of starting a new chapter, I've decided to do something many people won't like. I want to start afresh, like completely afresh.

Basically, on New Year's Day (1/1/13), I'm gonna change my mobile number and delete all my contacts. The plan is to build my contact list up from scratch. In addition to that, I'm also not gonna use my Facebook account for a year. I want to do this because I wanna see how much I'll change after a year, and I want you guys to see how much I'll change. I'll still be updating my blog though, so if you wanna keep up with my progress, check here regularly.

I'm serious about this, so it means I may be hard to get into contact with and it's possible we may not talk for the whole year. I feel like this is something I have to do, a sort of personal test I have to pass. However, I'll reply to every comment on this blog and I'll talk to you if you somehow get my number.

That is all.

- stripeytofu

Me, waiting to be served at Chicken Cottage.
My meal. It costed £5.

26 comments:

  1. Andy! That's going to be very difficult for all of us, but if it's your decision, then go for it and try your best! We're all supporting you, if you need us any time, you know where to find us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you stranger :) sorry I have to do this, but I think it's for the best ><

      Delete
  2. Music on your blogs is bare annoying. This ain't MySpace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy I think your music is lovely. Keep it up!

      Delete
    2. Thanks anon :D although I might take off autoplay if people prefer that.

      Delete
    3. Noooo keep it, there's a pause button for a reason.

      Delete
  3. Chicken cottage is amazing but youre barely smiling in that picture </3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw sorry :( I can't smile xD see you tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. Hey! Just like to say keep up with the good work and i'll support you as friend. Hope you can achieve your goal in the end ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you On Yee :) keep writing your blog :)

      Delete
  5. You'll do amazing at whatever you do next.. just don't give up ^__^.. We'll all support you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't give up Andy, never ever give up. Albert Einstein: "You never fail until you stop trying."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anon :D always nice to read an encouraging comment xD

      Delete
  7. This guy ditching all his friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andy we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a good one andy, i still read your blog lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would touch me more if I knew who you were, but thanks :)

      Delete
  10. I look forward to seeing how much you change after one year. Keep us updated on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you more than I already do if you left a comment on my post