Wednesday 26 December 2012

3. Christmas.

What's up y'all?

So the reason I didn't get to blog for a while was cos when I went back home to England, the internet wasn't working and had to wait a week for it to work. And then I had to work at my dad's take away! So recently, it's just been sleep, work, sleep, work etc. for me. Finally got time to chill, the morning of the 26th!

CHRISTMAS...
Gotta admit, it didn't feel very Christmassy. But oh well. One of my brother's friends came round and two of my cousins came as well, and we had Christmas lunch. Also, I didn't get many presents this year... By the time I'm 20, I won't get any!

Mmm, so miuch MEAT!



Sorry for the crappy post, but nothing interesting is happening to me at the moment, and when nothing interesting is happening, I find that I have to force myself to blog and I'd rather you not read a post than to read a crappy post, you know?

Well, stay cool tofans.

- stripeytofu



4 comments:

  1. The best present is to have your loved ones around you. So that's best thing you could ever ask for. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! Thanks for opening my eyes man xD

      Delete
  2. Hey, I understand how you're feeling. My Xmas didn't feel the same this year either, but rockafella is right. Family and friends and good food are all you need. Glad to see you're doing well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't feel bad about it, so no worries! Hope you got many presents though ^^ thanks for reading my blog :D

      Delete

I'd love you more than I already do if you left a comment on my post