Monday 31 December 2012

4. Hey, it's a New Year! Bring on 2K13!

Wow, so it's almost a New Year! How time flies. I can still remember the last two New Years which were both spent in the shower. This year however, I've already showered! So I can watch the fireworks on TV tehe.

In addition to this short post, I wanna let you guys know I am officially going to move out of Birmingham and into another city on the 8th January. I have only told a few people where that city is due to certain reasons, but apart from them, I will not tell anyone else! If manage to somehow find me, then whoa, you creep. Jokes, I love my tofans.

Ah, also I've made a New Years resolution. I've never really made any in the past, and if I have, I pretty much failed. My resolution this year is to go on a zero carbs diet. More info on that later on though.

ALSO, you know that thing about putting up a picture of me smiling for every post? Scrap that. I don't want you guys to see my progress to become sexy. I want you guys to see the result at the end! Therefore, not gonna put up any pics of me at all! That okay? Cool. Still gonna put one picture at least though. Here's a present that my very good friend got me. Isn't it awesome?!

OK, I know I'm that photo.. but that's the last one, I swear!

Awesome.. okay bye. Have a totally awesome year tofans and nonfans alike! Can't wait to see you guys again in 2014.

- stripeytofu

5 comments:

  1. you telling me you haven't had any carbs today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I totally forgot.. BUT FROM NOW ON..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, good luck with your resolution! You're great just the way you are, but if you want to do it for yourself, then go for it! Hope you have an amazing 2013 filled with lots of success ! :) I'm sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, in other words... If I understood... You're gonna get hench? :P Well, good luck! We'll have an arm wrestle competition in 2014. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy, I want to get in touch with you. I'm in the same situation as you. I want to talk to you. Please reply?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you more than I already do if you left a comment on my post