Tuesday 5 February 2013

11. I'm gonna be.

Listening to this song makes me feel relaxed, yet hyper at the same time. I can't explain it.. just, listen!



As you may have guessed, I recently watched the film Pitch Perfect, and guys, seriously, it's awesome. Then again, it's kind of a chick flick and I'm into that stuff. Even so, I recommend it to you guys cos.. cos it's awesome! Anyway, I suck with reviews and this isn't supposed to be a review post.

OMG I need a poo, be right back.

Okay, I'm back. Man, that hurt.

Anyway, I still do not have a job. I've spent SO long looking for one. I've had two interviews, passed both. First one was crap, so didn't accept. Second one was also crap. Also did not accept. Am I asking for too much?

I've decided, if by next month, I still don't have a job, I'll move back to Birmingham. I've been freeloading for too long off my cousins now and I feel so bad. I suppose at this point.. I'll just take any job I can get.

I'm trying to make a plan for my future, but so far, I keep hitting dead ends. What is wrong? Maybe I'm too afraid to admit it, but it's probably cos I'm all talk and no action. I am not physically putting the effort in to making my life better. I know, I'm always 'complain complain complain'. I am waiting for the right time, although I know the right time is when I make the time, and at the moment, I am making no time.

Well, that's all I got for today. Night guys.

- stripeytofu


3 comments:

  1. You just gonna give up and go back? Don't admit you're all talk and no action, prove you're not that.
    And you're probs are expecting too much. Every job starts out low, you're not going to magically get a top ass job with high salary

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Agreed, also, what will you do if you move back to Bham?! Don't give up so soon, you can do it if you B&Q it!! btw this is wendy i'm posting as anon because i don't want to make an account on blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I'm in love with Pitch Perfect. I can't even say how many times I have watched my illegal version.

    And hey, give it some time. Don't make any decisions before you're 100% certain about it. But use this gap year as a chance to really think about these things!

    Wishing you all the best~

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you more than I already do if you left a comment on my post