Monday 18 March 2013

16. Sometimes I just wonder.

No, I lied. I mean all the time, I just wonder what my purpose in life is. I feel like I'm meant for so much more. I realise I've not even lived the real world yet, but is it wrong for me to feel like there's not much waiting for me there? I feel like I've had a taste of it already living here and trying to find temporary jobs. It's not.. Fulfilling or satisfying enough. It just seems like an endless cycle of nothingness. I don't mean ro sound so depressed but I'm just bored of life, you know? I actually would prefer if the apocalypse happened (especially zombie) or something like War of the Worlds. Now that would be interesting. I wanna be swept away to sea and wake up on a stranded island. See, this is Movie Me coming out again. Movie Me has much much higher expectations of life.

I like how I can use this blog to vent out my frustrations and problems, and for that I am so thankful. I can always turn to it when I have no one to talk, or rather no one who can understand how I feel. Well, maybe there's one person but we're kinda in the same situation so talking to him wouldn't really improve anything.

-stripeytofu

1 comment:

I'd love you more than I already do if you left a comment on my post