Monday 25 March 2013

19. Have you ever..?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

I'm not quite sure what to make of it since I don't know what love is, but I like to think it's a real concept.

This morning, I think I came close. Perhaps.

I was on the tube to work, and I saw this girl standing to the side of me. She wore a beanie and a blue jacket. She wore other pieces of clothing too but I can't remember what they were. She had some makeup on; long eyelashes and red lipstick. She gave me the same feeling I have when I like a girl for a long time, but in just about 10 seconds. We were only on the same train for one stop, but those 40 seconds were magical. OK, I'm getting too cheesy for most of you now so I'm gonna back up.

But man, I won't forget her face.

-stripeytofu

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you more than I already do if you left a comment on my post