Monday 5 August 2013

23. Greatest dream ever.

Last night was the best dream I've ever had. Why was it so awesome you ask? Oh, you didn't? Well, I'm going to tell you anyway. Kendall Jenner was in my dream. She was a bit different to the real Kendall (not that I know what she's really like, she might be really different to the one on KUWTK) but just seeing her up close in my dream is good enough. Course, I still wanna see her in person one day but this was a pleasant surprise. One weird thing though, she was married. What the hell. Why would I dream that? It was like a nightmare and a dream. Like a dreamare.
I wish I could remember more of the dream but I only realised she was in my dream about an hour after I woke up. Apparently after 5 minutes of waking up, you forget 50% of your dream, and after 10 minutes, 90%. Which is a shame. 
On a side note, I also saw Ariane Grande but she couldn't sing, and she's supposed to be a singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you more than I already do if you left a comment on my post