Sunday 20 January 2013

9. Odeon, fanatical about film.

I've had an Odeon Premiere Club card for as long as I can remember. Till this day, I have been using it to collect points but never using the points to buy stuff.. Because I have yet to register online. I am that lazy.

I shall register tomorrow.

The other day, I met up with my friends Jag and Hassan who are going to a university in the city I'm living in. We went to an Odeon and watched Gangster Squad which was pretty decent. I really like Ryan Gosling who was pretty cool in the film. What's weird though, was when we went into the screening, us 3 were the only people in there. The room was literally empty except for us. I didn't mind, but it just felt a little weird cos that's never happened to me before.

In other news, I still have no replies from all the companies I sent CVs to except this advertising one. The interview is on Thursday and I still need to buy smart trousers. Dang.

- stripeytofu

PS: I have bought a new phone, so you should see some photos in my posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you more than I already do if you left a comment on my post